Assistant Manager Jobs in the United Arab Emirates 2023. Latest Jobs in UAE 2023. The Assistant Manager of the Baby Store is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, overseeing daily operations, and supervising staff. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as a strong knowledge of retail business management. Babyshop UAE is looking to hire store manager for 3,000 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in the United Arab Emirates. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Assistant Manager
- 2,800 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, responding to inquiries, and addressing complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained on product knowledge and customer service standards.
- Monitor store performance and take appropriate action to maximize sales and profitability.
- Ensuring the store meets customer service standards.
- Managing inventory levels, stocking shelves, and ordering products.
- Ensure that merchandise is displayed properly, stocked regularly, and maintained in good condition.
- Oversee daily operations including scheduling staff, managing inventory levels, and managing store cleanliness and security.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate staff members.
- Develop effective policies and procedures for the store.
- Handle administrative tasks such as payroll processing, performance reviews, budgeting, etc.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
5th of June 2023
United Arab Emirates