Assistant Manager Inventory Jobs at NUST Islamabad. The Assistant Manager of Inventory is responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate tracking of inventory and stock levels. This role involves managing the day-to-day operations of inventory, including order maintenance, stock tracking, restocking, and cycle counts. The Assistant Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers. NUST University is looking to hire assistant manager inventory for Rs-45,000+ salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See more detail of the job below.
- Assistant Manager Inventory
- Maintain accurate records of all incoming and outgoing inventory
- Track stock levels to ensure timely restocking of products
- Develop processes to improve inventory accuracy
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure quality standards are met
- Manage cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory records
- Resolve any discrepancies between physical stock count and computerized records
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategies for meeting customer demand
- Manage regular supplier reviews to assess delivery performance, pricing, quality, etc.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to inventory management
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary with experience
- Day offs
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application.
- The HR team will call the shortlisted candidates for the interview online after the application process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement