Airport Service Coordinator Jobs in Flydubai Airline– Latest Jobs in Dubai 2023. An Airport Service Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the entire airport services operation. This includes planning, providing and managing all airport services, from ground handling to security and customer service. The Airport Service Coordinator must be able to effectively coordinate operations with airport personnel and other agencies, and have a working knowledge of safety and security regulations. The ideal candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an organized manner. Flydubai is looking to hire airport services coordinators for 2,000 + Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Dubai-United Arab Emirates. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Airport Service Coordinator
- 2,000+ Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Coordinate with airlines, ground handlers and other service providers to ensure timely and quality services for airline customers.
- Monitor ground handling activities at airports to ensure that all procedures are followed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Manage airport service vendors to ensure they are meeting contractual obligations and delivering the highest quality of service.
- Liaise with airport staff and coordinate necessary services (e.g., security, catering) for arriving and departing flights.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are being strictly adhered to by all service providers at the airport, in accordance with local/international laws and regulations.
- Assist with customer service inquiries related to flight information, baggage inquiries, lost & found items, etc., as required by customers or airlines.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in air transportation regulations, state-of-the-art technologies, industry trends, etc., to ensure smooth operations at the airport according to the latest standards of safety and efficiency.
- Monitor operational performance metrics for all vendors/contractors providing services at the airport (e.g., on-time performance).
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for various services offered at the airport (e.g., ticketing, baggage handling).
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- You can also apply through the hiring company website here.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.