Accounts Payable Specialist Jobs in Japan- Latest Japan 2023 Jobs. Medpace is a clinical contract research organization (CRO) that provides all services. The pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries benefit from Phase I-IV clinical development services. Through a scientific and disciplined approach, the goal is to enhance the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics. Currently, they are looking for a competent accounts payable specialist to join them. For further information please read the description given below.
Accounts Payable Specialist
The salary is ¥2042 per hour.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Wellness Program
- As a Payment Administrator, you will be responsible for establishing a system to track and manage site payments, processing and calculating payments, requesting funds from sponsors and generating invoices.
- Additionally, you will prepare project and site reports and handle requests, arrange for the establishment of site-specific agreements and related modifications, and coordinate the mapping of site payees.
- You will also ensure that patient data is loaded before calculating periodic site payments.
- To be considered for the role, you should have an Associate’s Degree in a relevant field or a high school diploma and a minimum of 1 year of experience in finance, treasury, accounting, or a related business field.
- You should also have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, strong organizational and time management skills,
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines and keen attention to detail is required.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by pressing the apply button available on this job.
- Candidates must mention their age, skills and knowledge about this job in their cover letter.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
May 20, 2023